Free Access to Radiology Boards!
Yes, you are eligible to receive free access to Radiology Boards, its database, mock exams, exam evaluations, search functions and much more!
We are in close cooperation with the international Radiology community Radiolopolis which provides free educational material for Radiology.
There are 2 ways to get free access to Radiology Boards through Radiolopolis :
first, be the first from your residency program to a) create a group on Radiolopolis, b) upload a logo of your program/hospital and c) have at least 4 of your residents joining your group. The other residents can still get free access by earning points as described below.
How can I earn Karma/points?
It is actually easy:
After you registered on Radiolopolis, you can immediately earn points by:
- Making friends
- Inviting friends
- Joining groups
- Creating your own groups (e.g. residency groups, study groups etc.)
- Uploading Radiology cases / Radiology images
- Uploading Radiology related videos
- Adding Radiology related video feeds from Youtube or Google
- Posting in discussion forums
- Blogging (you have automatically your own Radiology blog as a Radiolopolis member!)
- Creating teaching files with the newly integrated and ARRS and ECR awarded Radiology teaching file program Radiology Teacher
- ...and of course providing multiple choice questions for Radiology Boards yourself! (containing 1 question, 5 answer choices and an explanation with literature references) - 20 MC questions needed for one month access to Radiology Boards (which is extendable)
Radiolopolis point system:
|Upload avatar/profile picture||2|
|Profile Status Update||1|
|Approve Friend Request||1|
|Post Group Wall||1|
|Add New Group's Discussion||1|
|Reply Group's Discussion||1|
|Add New Group||3|
|Upload group avatar||1|
|Create Group's News/Announcements||1|
|Create new blog entry||2|
|Remove blog entry||-2|
|Add forum post||1|
|Make a comment||1|
|Vote on a comment||1|
|Post Wall comment||1|
|Favorite an article||1|
After you received 2 Karma bowls (50 points), you are eligible for a 1 month free access to Radiology Boards with all of its features.
Be aware that you can only earn points after you uploaded your profile picture!
What are you waiting for?